Reporting to the VP of Engineering you will
- Maintain and improve operational tools, monitoring services, and processes (continuous integration, artifact repositories, secrets management, etc)
- Provide general support for operational tools and services (outages, upgrades, triage, developer assistance, etc)
- Strive to achieve complete automation of repetitive and arduous tasks
- Perform, automate, and integrate customer deployment processes
- Continuously improve operational cost-modeling and security
- Help drive a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with like-minded highly experienced people
- We work with the latest bleeding-edge cloud technologies and infrastructure
- Highly competitive benefits
- Newly built out offices near Veszprém city center
- Up to four days company paid conference attendance per year
- Up to ten days company paid training allowance per year
- In-office workout room with professional workout classes
- In-office recreational room for clearing your head, working quietly or playing a game of pool!
- Office provided fruit, snacks, and beverages
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years experience in Software Engineering w/ focus on DevOps or SRE
- Experience with orchestration platforms and automation tools
- Experience and knowledge of cloud services such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as Prometheus or Grafana
- Experience with pub/sub tools
- Experience with modern scripting languages (bash, python, etc)
- Experience with containers and container orchestration suites
- Possess a strong belief in software engineering best practices
- Possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts and solve complex problem
How we work
- We peer (code review) everything, so a high level of collaboration is expected.
- We’re respectfully critical and analytical of everything we do. You should expect and be able to positively respond to constructive feedback.
- We believe the best ideas should always win, even if they’re harder, longer, and more complex!
- We operate to high attention to detail.
- It's product managements job to bring you the problem, but we expect you to truly understand that problem and engineer the best possible solution.
- We automate ANYTHING that we can (we’re pretty lazy), and DevOps culture is central to everything we do.
- We care a lot about UX. You’ll collaborate with and understand UX requirements in addition to product requirements.
- We’re obsessive about security, no matter how small the details may be. We expect you to be too.