Vice President, Product Management
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer you will
- Have primary responsibility will be for the overall success of the companies products by properly setting and executing product strategy.
- Work closely with other functional leaders to gather information from a variety of sources: customer research, sales data, internal and external stakeholders, user behavior, and competitive market analysis.
- Need to be knowledgeable in Consumer Identity and Access Management and will use this knowledge to drive our product and our portfolio strategy.
- Need to be knowledgeable in all aspects of Cybersecurity and product security.
- Work with senior leadership to align the company around our product strategy, roadmap and related milestones.
- Be instrumental in driving major cross-functional efforts and go to market strategies that will span multiple departments including technology, sales, marketing, and support.
- Prioritize and allocate resources against an array of simultaneously-running projects, from making build-buy-partner decisions along with bringing major new features or price points all the way from conception to market and into ongoing maintenance.
- Believe that collaboration is the key to great product development, which means you will work closely with engineering, sales, and marketing to ensure we are providing products our customers will value.
- Own all aspects of the product roadmap and release management activities.
- Present product roadmap and strategy at large industry and customer events.
- Mentor and develop your direct and indirect reports to get the most out of their abilities.
- Be responsible for maintaining analyst and media relationships and assisting marketing where required.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with like-minded highly experienced people
- We work with the latest bleeding-edge cloud technologies and infrastructure
- Highly competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, flexible working hours, 401k matching, health insurance and stock options
- Up to four days company paid conference attendance per year
- Up to ten days company paid training allowance per year
What we’re looking for
- 10+ years’ experience in product management, user experience and engineering
- Be a strong strategic thinker with demonstrated business acumen.
- Track record of managing product lines and achieving financial results.
- Have demonstrated the ability to hire and lead high-performance Product Management, User Experience and Engineering teams.
- Possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Have Proven success in defining and delivering software product that drives customer satisfaction and business results.
- Have strong execution and project management skills.
- Strong technical skills and experience.
- Strong skills in data analysis and interpretation.
- Strong relationship-building skills, with experience marshaling resources across an organization and across multiple offices.
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts and solve complex problems.
How we work
- We peer (code review) everything, so a high level of collaboration is expected.
- We’re respectfully critical and analytical of everything we do. You should expect and be able to positively respond to constructive feedback.
- We believe the best ideas should always win, even if they’re harder, longer, and more complex!
- We operate to high attention to detail.
- It's product managements job to bring you the problem, but we expect you to truly understand that problem and engineer the best possible solution.
- We automate ANYTHING that we can (we’re pretty lazy), and DevOps culture is central to everything we do.
- We care a lot about UX. You’ll collaborate with and understand UX requirements in addition to product requirements.
- We’re obsessive about security, no matter how small the details may be. We expect you to be too.
- We will consider remote locations for the right candidate
- We’re hiring only those who are authorized to work in the United States. Strivacity does not sponsor immigration visas
- We’re an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- Strivacity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Strivacity are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, […], family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Strivacity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages.