Sales Development Representative
You’re responsible for being the first point of contact to prospects for Strivacity. This role has a high impact on accelerating pipeline and revenue growth, and Strivacity’s awareness in the CIAM market.
This is a fast-paced role in a high-growth environment. The role requires a quantitative-oriented, self-motivated individual who is prepared to own, define, develop and execute prospecting plans that consistently deliver on monthly, quarterly and annual sales and pipeline targets. SDRs will work with the Sr. Director of SDR’s to improve cold-calling objection handling, prospecting sequences, appointment setting, email follow up, organization, and overall prospecting effectiveness. They must also effectively present Strivacity’s corporate overview and value proposition.
The successful person will be passionate about helping customers improve and secure their sign-in journeys. This role requires a high degree of self awareness, willingness to learn and improve daily. She/he will also collaborate with internal stakeholders including our marketing, sales, and future customer success teams.
- Generate qualified sales meetings through a sequence of multi-channel touchpoints including, cold calls, emails and Linkedin with key stakeholders and influencers in target accounts.
- Schedule and kickoff first meetings calls for our sales account executives.
- Actively maintain account/contact data in Salesforce and Outreach including activities, reports, and follow-up tasks.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on Strivacity’s capabilities, partners, differentiators, competitors, value proposition and the CIAM/IAM technology landscape.
- Research target customers and identify prospects using tools like Zoominfo, LinkedIn and online research.
- Partner with sales account executives to strategically prospect new business with the right titles/accounts.
- Consistently attain monthly, quarterly and annual meeting/opportunity targets.
Non-technical skills required
- A customer-first mindset
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and self-driven: you are resilient and love to overcome challenges
- Okay with some ambiguity and providing feedback on processes
Technical skills required
- Experience using company management software or tool, Salesforce or CRM a plus
- Experience using a modern sales prospecting and marketing tech stack to increase lead prospecting and nurturing efficiency (e.g. Outreach, Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Gong, intent data, Demandbase, 6Sense, etc.)
Education and experience
- 6-12 months of sales, business, or customer experience, experience with SaaS solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or a compelling story