Quality Assurance Engineer
Reporting to the VP of Engineering you will
- Ensure the quality, consistency and performance of the fundamental user interfaces and architecture the company is built on
- Develop comprehensive test plans to ensure all requirements of the product are met and maintained
- Develop, maintain and extend test automation tools to help the product team move fast
- Collaborate with developers to engineer solutions to and resolve the toughest product problems
- Contribute at the highest level to an engineering culture of openness, honesty, and help ensure that ’the best ideas’ win
- Help drive a culture of quality in engineering
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with like-minded highly experienced people
- We work with the latest bleeding-edge cloud technologies and infrastructure
- Highly competitive benefits
- Newly built out offices near Veszprém city center
- Up to four days company paid conference attendance per year
- Up to ten days company paid training allowance per year
- In-office English language reading and writing classes
- In-office workout room with professional workout classes
- In-office recreational room for clearing your head, working quietly or playing a game of pool!
- Office provided fruit, snacks, and beverages
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years’ experience in quality assurance
- Experience in developing and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Experience with test case management solutions
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python
- Possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong technical skills and experience
- Strong skills in data analysis and interpretation
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts and solve complex problems
How we work
- We peer (code review) everything, so a high level of collaboration is expected.
- We’re respectfully critical and analytical of everything we do. You should expect and be able to positively respond to constructive feedback.
- We believe the best ideas should always win, even if they’re harder, longer, and more complex!
- We operate to high attention to detail.
- It's product managements job to bring you the problem, but we expect you to truly understand that problem and engineer the best possible solution.
- We automate ANYTHING that we can (we’re pretty lazy), and DevOps culture is central to everything we do.
- We care a lot about UX. You’ll collaborate with and understand UX requirements in addition to product requirements.
- We’re obsessive about security, no matter how small the details may be. We expect you to be too.