Senior or Lead Front-end Developer
Reporting to the VP of Engineering you will
- Develop the fundamental user interfaces that drive Strivacity customer loyalty and success
- Collaborate with product management to develop impactful user experiences
- Ensure that all user interfaces adhere to a high level of security and validation
- Constantly optimize and improve Strivacity products for speed and scalability
- Contribute at the highest level to an engineering culture of openness, honesty, and help ensure that ’the best ideas’ win
- Help drive a culture of innovation
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with like-minded highly experienced people
- We work with the latest bleeding-edge cloud technologies and infrastructure
- Highly competitive benefits
- Newly built out offices near Veszprém city center
- Up to four days company paid conference attendance per year
- Up to ten days company paid training allowance per year
- In-office workout room with professional workout classes
- In-office recreational room for clearing your head, working quietly or playing a game of pool!
- Office provided fruit, snacks, and beverages
What we’re looking for
- 10+ years experience in software engineering
- Experience with UI frameworks such as Angular/Vue.js or React
- Experience with event-driven programming
- Have experience in working with and collaborating with product management and/or user experience engineers
- Have experience in championing user experience collaboration with front end development and helping ensure the two work together as one team. Bonus if you’ve done this with remote teams!
- Proficiency with source code management tools such as Git/Github
- Possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong technical skills and experience
- Strong skills in data analysis and interpretation
- Ability to quickly grasp concepts and solve complex problems
How we work
- We peer (code review) everything, so a high level of collaboration is expected.
- We’re respectfully critical and analytical of everything we do. You should expect and be able to positively respond to constructive feedback.
- We believe the best ideas should always win, even if they’re harder, longer, and more complex!
- We operate to high attention to detail.
- It's product managements job to bring you the problem, but we expect you to truly understand that problem and engineer the best possible solution.
- We automate ANYTHING that we can (we’re pretty lazy), and DevOps culture is central to everything we do.
- We care a lot about UX. You’ll collaborate with and understand UX requirements in addition to product requirements.
- We’re obsessive about security, no matter how small the details may be. We expect you to be too.